What can I say? Perry Noble ROCKED!
I seriously do not know where to start. He said so many great things that I cannot choose a highlight.
Perry spoke from Luke 15, the story of the Prodigal Son. But he looked at the ‘other brother’ and compared him to so many churches and leaders. It was very poignant.
Here are just some of the ideas he shared that I wrote down:
- I am not a speaker; I am a preacher.
- The older brother was working for the Father rather than being with Him.
- If it is God’s will, then it’s God’s bill.
- We celebrate the empty tomb. Discrediting, protesting – those things are not “tomb worthy.”
- We always love to condemn the sins we’re not committing.
I am taking these statements out of a greater context, so they probably feel disjointed. Essentially, he was challenging us to get with God before we try to “build the church.”
You can view Perry’s message here.